Sunday 12 October 2014

My experience with Pandahall.com


I decided I wanted to go into beaded jewelry making last year. However, it was very difficult to get the required materials where I live so I turned online to search for a place to order from.

Most online stores that I saw charged a huge shipping fee because I am in the Middle East. Just about that time, pandahall.com started showing up all over the place on my computer. Friend told me to give it a try since they have ridiculously good prices on their products.
I did and ordered from them. The shipping was through DHL and was suppose to take 3 to 5 working days however, one week after placing my order, my order was still under processing.

It took them about two weeks to even attend to my order at all and it was then I was told some products were not available and that I should look for replacement. I did that and my products were finally shipped one week after that.

It got to me in about 8 days and that didn't really bother me too much.
Now when I opened my package, I was totally disappointed. All the beads that I bought except one were ridiculously smaller than what I saw on their site. I later got to know It was somehow my fault for not reading the descriptions thoroughly. I didn't know I had to go by the description and not by what I saw. I accepted that and started working on my jewelries. I initially made some for myself and that was when I discovered the jewelry findings were a mess. The plating were all off after about three to four wears.


Earring made from the materials


I told them and they replied It was because I bought the cheap ones. I then wondered why they should even stock products with such horrible quality.


I have decided never to go back to them again even though I don't know if higher priced findings will have better quality. Their shipping cost is also expensive. I will try some other stores like beadaholique or aunties bead next time. 

1 comment:

  1. i have never order from them i usually but my stuff from silver craft or creative bead they even send you gift with your purchace or local craft store around me also fire mountain is also good all this three will tell you what is not availabe the moment you want to check out wish you all the best and i hope to see more naija beading video on your YouTube channel

    ReplyDelete